CALLERY™ Specialty Alcoholates
Alcoholates are selective bases for deprotonations in the synthesis of a wide range of highly valuable products.
Specialty Alcoholates are key reagents used in pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, consumer electronics manufacturing, research, and more.
CALLERY™ Specialty Alcoholates Applications
Functional group transformation and minimize unwanted side reactions.
- - Pharmaceuticals
- - Fine Chemicals
- - Agrochemicals
- - Electronic Materials
Polymerization in elastomer production.
- - Elastomers
The benefits of CALLERY™ Specialty Alcoholates
High Selectivities in Deprotonations
CALLERY Specialty Alcoholates exhibit high selectivity in deprotonations of a variety of functional groups to synthesize valuable ethers, functionalized amines, ketones, and cyclization of life changing products.
Supplying consistent and reliable products ensures our partners are receiving the same quality product every time and minimizes process variation.
Reliable Global Supply
Our U.S. Based Evans City site has been producing Potassium metal since 1939 creating a pathway to dependable supply for your needs.
Alkali Metal Alkoxides
- CALLERY™ Potassium tert-butoxide (KTB)
- CALLERY™ Potassium tert-amylate (KTA)
- CALLERY™ Sodium tert-butoxide (STB)
- CALLERY™ Sodium tert-amylate (STA)
- CALLERY™ Sodium mentholate (NaM)
- CALLERY™ Potassium isopropoxide (KIP)
- CALLERY™ Potassium ethoxide (KE)
- CALLERY™ Potassium 3,7-Dimethyl-3-octylate (KDMO)
- CALLERY™ Lithium tert-butoxide (LTB)
Alkali Metal HMDS Bases
- CALLERY™ Potassium hexamethyldisilazane (KHMDS)
- CALLERY™ Sodium hexamethyldisilazane (NaHMDS)
- CALLERY™ Lithium hexamethyldisilazane (LiHMDS)